Wednesday, May 07, 2014

HAIR

WEDNESDAY
5-7-2014

Only 2 days left until Matt's Muscle Show!

Got up and made breakfast sandwich & eggs for hubby. He took the FMF to the shop to make sure there is air in the tire. He filled the gas tank in Athol.

When he got back, he fed the dogs their eggs.

After he left, I did laundry & dishes.

Got changed and ready to go. Left at 10:00 to get my hair done in Post Falls. Picked up a lava hot latte at Jitterz in Rathdrum.

Julie did my hair. I was there from 11:00-1:30.

Got hair did


Stopped at Wendy's on the way home for dog burgers.

Got the mail. Some guy turned into the driveway and got out at the shop. I talked to him for a few minutes. Gave him hubby's business card.

At home, I gave the dogs their burgers, got changed, started another load of laundry.


No comments: