Monday, May 12, 2014

FINALLY SPRING

MONDAY
MAY 12 2014

I woke up at 3AM this morning and could not fall back to sleep for another 4 hours. Hubby got up and I told him that I could not possibly wake up to make him a sandwich. However, he had to come back to get his cell-phone that he had forgotten and I got up at 8:00 because the dogs would not let me sleep.

Took a hot bath.

Did the laundry. Did dishes. Made eggs for the dogs which they did not want...

Exercise HIIT. All my muscles are sore now.

Went outside to mow lawn at 11:00AM. Ran out of gasoline up by the shop at 3:00PM.

Fed the deer. Got the mail.

Laid on a heating pad for a while.

Some people drove down to the house; wanted to find out when they could get their little camper out of the shed. Told them to call Greg.

Hubby came home at 6:30 after meeting people in town for $.

He ate beef ribs for dinner, then went down to the shop to get out the camper.

Got gasoline for the lawn mower.

No comments: