Wednesday, May 21, 2014

BOATS ARE OUT

WEDNESDAY
5-21-2014

Got up at 7:30; Ben knocked me out of bed. Went downstairs to sleep on couch. Hubby already sitting on couch with Bud. Hubby had made eggs already.

I slept until 8:30 on couch. Got up, dressed, got dogs together. Went to A-town to get latte for hubby. Dogs barked at neighborhood dogs.

Went to park & walked on Shooter's Road. They had a sign up that the gun range will be staffed & open on Fri Sat & Sun.

Came back and hubby started taking out boats. Bud played shop-dog with hubby. Chad came over & talked to hubby.

I went on bike ride (first of year!). My Butt hurtz.

Went down to help hubby move boats with Ben & Bud. I got dizzy and had to come home so I could put cold ice on my eyes. Took a couple aspirin.

Then went back down to see if hubby would take me to Grey Goose cafe. We had lunch at 1:45. I got pancake & sausage links. Hubby got chicken fried steak.

We came home and I went up to the house to rest my eyes some more. I took a 2 hour nap on couch. Hubby moved boats back into big shop. Our boat is in the middle of the driveway.

I went back down with dogs to see hubby at shop around 4:00. Minion #3 - Wesley was there; they were getting ready to go into town. I told hubby to take me & minion could cut down blueberry bushes, and put vinegar on weeds at house.

We went into town, dropped off boat, picked up grey dodge from Detailer's. Delivered parts to guy in town with a mastiff. Bud & Ben played with him until Bud got into a fight with the dog.

I drove dodge home. Hubby was behind me.

I rested at home while hubby worked in the shop. My eyes are hurting really bad.


No comments: