Friday, May 16, 2014

Hubby At The FairGrounds & Drugged Sleep

FRIDAY
5-16-2014


Got up this morning after barely sleeping in the night. I am exhausted.

Made breakfast sandwich for hubby. Made eggs for dogs. Cleaned up afterwards.

Started load of dishes & laundry. I fell asleep on the couch after making beds & feeding fish. I took a couple allergy pills to drug myself. Slept until 2PM.

Briefly got up to turn off the heat (it rained this morning and was cold). Then turned on the Swamp Cooler later in the afternoon because it got hot for the dogs.

Hubby came home at 5:30. He stopped at the shop first, so I had to go get him.

Had dinner snack. Wasn't really hungry. Hubby rested on the couch for a while.

I gave a bath to Lil Bit after hubby went to the shop.

I can't find my iPod anywhere. I must have misplaced it! Even the charger is missing.

Hubby came home at 10:45. We went to bed. I could not sleep even after taking sleeping pills.


No comments: