Thursday, May 01, 2014

Happy May Day

THURSDAY
5-1-2014

Got up with hubby. Lil Bit finally came up to give us kisses in bed after a 3 day absence. He must be very tired in the mornings.

Made breakfast sandwich and eggs.

Hubby left right away after hugging all the dogs with me.

I slept until 10:30 because I had taken a Benadryl.

Very hot today.

81 in the house, 65 outside. I turned on all the fans. We need more fans!!!

Walked down to get the mail. Hubby got a lot of magazines.

Hubby's magazines


ATV and utility vehicle went by on frontage and dogs did not even run after or bark at it! I was SO proud of them!

Maggie went swimming in the pond when we came back. I had to towel dry her off when we got into the house.

Had to turn on the fans and install the window air conditioner as it was getting too hot today. Dogs were all panting and trying to find cool spots.

I decided since Maggie was leaving wet footprints on the floor that I should clean house. I vacuumed carpets & floors, washed the hard wood floors, and cleaned all surfaces. Windexed all mirrors and glass surfaces. Cleaned countertops. Cleaned washing machine & dryer.

I just need to vacuum the upstairs quickly and I am done. Then need to clean the basement up. Not much to do tomorrow.

This Saturday I will need to start mowing the dog back yard. Yuck.

Hubby came home at 6:30. He brought home Chicken Garlic Pizza from Papa Murphy's. He met a guy down at the shop by 7:00. Then he came home and fell asleep on the couch.

We watched new Grey's Anatomy and Surviving Jack (very good show, lots of laughs) then went to bed.


No comments: