Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Exercise Tuesday

TUESDAY
5-27-2014

Got up at 6:15 after hubby woke up with alarm clock. Made breakfast eggs for dogs. Made breakfast sandwich for hubby.

Drove hubby down to shop in my FMF, he filled the tire with air so I could drive it today.

When I came back to house, Ben vomited on the dining room floor and the living room rug. He had upset tummy again.

I cleaned everything up, vacuumed. Then I got dressed. Did some laundry. Started washing dishes.

I checked and realized that my appointment for training is at 9PM, not 9AM. Whoops.

The morning gradually warmed and I went outside to do some weedeating with the new Craftsman weedeater. I worked around the front of the house, then around the concrete block garden, and finally in the circle driveway. However, the lousy piece of Craftsman junk died after only 1.5 hours of work. It won't start now. We have to take it back.




My lilacs are finally growing!

I picked up poo with the dogs in the backyard.

Around 5:30, I let the dogs out to go see daddy down at the shop but he was not home yet. Tom was down there and they went down to see him. Hubby came home shortly after that. There were also some guys down there dumping lawn & garden mulch in the pit.

Hubby helped the boat guy get hooked up with another boat, then he pulled another one out of the big shop to take in tomorrow.

Then hubby drove the truck up, with me on my bike & Lil Bit on a leash with me; Maggie, Ben, and Bud ran up to the house with us.

At 8:00, we left the dogs at home and went to drop me off at my exercise appointment. Hubby got dinner at Taco Bell because he forgot to take something from home.

Dave put me thru my first Circuit Training at 9:00; by the end of the 30 minutes I was sweaty and red-faced. My muscles were really aching. I had forgotten to take water. I also need to remember to get a lock for one of the lockers.

Hubby picked me up in a truck from CN Diesel that smelled AWFUL. Like old lady perfume and poison. We could barely breathe as he drove us home.

At home, I took a hot bath and went straight to bed. I was so tired.

No comments: