Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nails & Pizza

SATURDAY
5-17-2014


Up at 8:30; made eggs. Made breakfast sandwich for hubby. Made more bacon. Ugh. House smells like bacon now.

Jeremiah came over to start power-washing house & garage.

We drove thru Athol to get latte for hubby. Dogs barked at other dogs in town.

At Farragut, we chose the long trail thru the woods but there was a "fun run" going thru the woods. Lots of runners on the trail. We had to get over for them when they came thru. Dogs were very well behaved.

Got back at 11:00. I dropped hubby off at the shop. I came home and unloaded dogs.

Did a few things around the house, started a load of laundry. Got changed to go get nails done in Rathdrum.

Stopped at Stein's to get cases of water. Got 4 cases because they had them on sale.

Then I stopped at Jitterz to get a latte. Got to nails at 1:00. Took 1 hour..by 2:10 I was picking up pizza with free breadsticks at Pizza Hut.

Forgot to get dog burgers and remembered when I was only 1 mile from home!

Dropped off water & pizza at the shop for Minion and hubby.

I came home and changed clothes. Gave dogs some ham and chicken from the fridge.

Jeremiah was here doing the power-washing the house, garage, and decks. He got the garage done and 1 side of the house. Then he left as I was leaving to go get nails done. He got back just when I got back.

I mowed the dog yard, out in front, and down by shop from 2:45 until 5:30.

Came back & took a shower. Jeremiah had to leave so he cleaned everything up. I gave him an RMOR t-shirt.

Washed the lawn mower off and put it in the garage where my car is usually parked.

After watching a show and doing 2 more loads of washing and then doing a load of dishes, I went down to the shop at 8:30 along with Bud & Ben. Rode my bike down there.

Hubby was talking to Joe Jr, so I reminded him to come home. I pushed M&K's snowblower up to the house while hubby put my bike in the back of the Red Dually. Maggie walked down with me, so she ran back with Ben.

Hubby took a shower, had a snack of leftover pizza and we watched an old movie. Then went to bed.


No comments: