Monday, May 05, 2014

SOMETHING BIT ME

MONDAY
5-5-2014

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO

Got up and made breakfast sandwich for hubby and eggs for dogs.

After hubby left, something bit me by my left eye. But I did not realize it until later. I got really sleepy and my eye itched. I did not even think to take Benadryl.

So I went back to bed until 10:00AM. Got up with a bad headache and diarrhea.

Decided to do some cleaning of the dog bed, so started washing all the comforters.

It was cold, then hot, then cold, then hot all day long. I would have the doors open & the sun would be shining, then it would suddenly cloud up and start violently raining so that I would have to turn on the heat. Awful Spring.

Hubby came home with my contacts at 5:00. Vera was on vacation this week so he can not call her to buy our grille until she returns.

I had already changed clothes and hurriedly put collars on the dogs. Hubby loaded them into the Excursion. We drove up to Sandpoint to get parts at Tom's Differentials. Hubby stayed there talking to them for over 40 minutes. I finally went inside and met their dogs. Spencer is the cute ADORABLE boxer. He is so loving. I hugged him, and rubbed his ears. He leaned up against me...
I want another Boxer SO badly.


Spencer at Tom's Differentials

Then we went to Home Depot to get support metal straps to repair my computer desk. I had to potty while we were there. After we left there, we walked the dogs in the parking lot. Dogs had to pee bad!

I was cold as it was getting below 50 degress, so I told hubby I needed a hot drink. We stopped at cursed Starbucks as it was the only thing open.

We drove to McDonalds to get burgers, but they had TORN DOWN the building and were re-building on the same site!

Instead, we went over to Paul Bunyan and got a couple "bag o' burgers" for the dogs. Hubby got onion rings along with his burgers.

Drove back to Athol and came home to pay Chris at CN Diesel for the helicopter truck that hubby had bought from him. Chris & his family are flying out tonight to Hawaii and he needed vacation money.

I looked up my contact prescription on 1-800 Contacts and discovered that my Optometrist had overcharged me $29.00 per box of contacts. Nothing like being bent over and fucked! Thanks for stealing my money. I will NOT be purchasing contacts thru them anymore.

Watched The Blacklist and went to bed.


No comments: