Thursday, May 29, 2014

More Exercise Day

THURSDAY
5-29-2014

I keep thinking everyday is Friday... weird.

Got up after hubby left for work. I had gotten up at 3AM and could not go back to sleep for a long time.

Was hot & sweaty when I woke up. Then it was very cold outside so I had to turn on heaters.

Turned them off later.

It had rained again last night, so I wiped off the grille. It had green pollen all over it. Pollen is on everything outside. I am getting tired of so much pollen.

I made eggs for dogs.

Hubby called and had me go down to a truck to put keys in it. Guy will be picking it up.

I put gasoline tanks in garage; back the John Deere riding lawn mower into the garage and put the power-washer in the garage. 

Ben, Bud & Maggie came down with me. Maggie wandered off into the woods. I re-filled deer food. Dogs got toys in the mail from Jeffers Pet that were on back order. Ben pulled a squeaky apart in 5 minutes. He is a bad dog. I had to sew it back shut. The squeaky is broken.

I left at 12:30 to get gas in A-town then go exercise in Rathdrum. Also had to deposit check at the Credit Union.

Climbed up a 50 story building on the Stair Step Machine.

Got burgers for dogs at McDonalds; deposited check in town. Got more burgers for dogs at Wendy's. Got a salad for me to eat tonight.

Drove home. Big accident at Honeysuckle & 95.

Dogs were happy to see me home.

Wes (shop minion) came up to the house to get the push lawnmower so he could mow around shop.

Hubby got home at 5:30. Hubby worked in the shop until 9:30.

Went to bed at 10:30. I was tired.

No comments: