Thursday, May 08, 2014

Whoops! Slept With Contacts

THURSDAY
May 8 2014

Got up this morning and my eyes were glued shut. I was exhausted because I took 3 Benadryl allergy pills last night. My spider bite beside my left eye is still puffy & itchy.

Made breakfast sandwich for hubby and eggs for dogs. Forgot that I had my contacts in; slept in them all night. Put lots of drops in my eyes, and they were ok.

After hubby left, I fell asleep on the couch until 11:00.

Started getting ready to go into town.

Picked up the mail at the box on the way out of the drive.

Got a Granita at Higher Ground Espresso on the way in around 12:20. Then drove to Lather.

Received a text from Stephanie that she was running 15 minutes late, so I talked to KRN on the phone for a while, then went inside to poop. Had to wait in the busy reception area.

Stephanie finally came out just as I was getting pissed and ready to leave. I followed her to a room in the back. She put my lashes on in 2 hours. Then waxed my eyes.

I made an appointment for 3 weeks to get permanent makeup eyeliner done on my eyes.

Drove back to Higher Ground Espresso and got another Granita for the drive home. Yuck. Got to quit those.

Then in Rathdrum, I stopped to drop off the shampoo & conditioner to Ashley that I had purchased in error. Showed Rhonda my hair & eyelashes.

Purchased cheeseburgers for dogs at McDonalds. Did not have cash, so had to charge it. Pooh.

Dogs liked their burgers when I got home. Ben threw up twice.


No comments: