Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dog Grooming & (NO) Window Cleaning & Jury Duty Day

THURSDAY
5-15-2014


Got up later. Hubby had called last night and was scheduled for Jury Duty at 8:00 this morning. So I made breakfast sandwich for him and eggs for dogs.

Then hubby left & I got ready to take dogs into Apryl's for grooming. Lil Bit came with us and I took Bud, Ben, and Maggie in the FMF. We stopped to get a granita at Higher Grounds Espresso, but their white coffee granite machine is broken and it does not look like they will replace it. Boo.

Took dogs to Apryl's and almost got attacked by a German Shepherd when I was walking them past a fence. I hate German Shepherds. Nasty mean dogs.

I tried to take the dogs into Apryl's, but they all put on the brakes at the door. Apryl had to come help me. Bud escaped his collar and ran into the parking lot to the car! We finally got him rounded up and into the backroom.

I drove back home. Train was stopped at Brunner, so we had to go old 95 to come home.

Lil Bit was NOT happy being the only dog. He was lonely. I started doing laundry. Cleaned Ben's bedding again. Took dog beds outside so Window Cleaners could clean. Re-arranged furniture. Cleaned hubby's cubby space. Dusted & vacuumed everywhere. Cleaned & vacuumed & dusted the fireplace mantle. Took dog the Xmas lighted decor that was still up there.

When the Window Cleaners did not come at 2:00, I finally called at 2:15 to find out where they were. The dumb guy that called seemed to have no clue what was going on. He said he would call & find out what was going on. When he FINALLY called me back at 2:35, he said that he had had to text the employees and that they were "on the back side of Hayden Lake" and could not come for another hour. I told him to cancel them and that I would use somebody else next time to clean my windows that could come on time.

I was really pissed because the woman that schedules had called me 3 times in the last week to reschedule; first to move me to the morning which I said that I could not do because I was taking the dogs to the groomers; secondly, to move my appointment from 1PM to 2PM which I said that I could do, but it would inconvenience me. Hubby would have to pick up the dogs.

What the heck has happened to customer service anymore? Obviously the other appointment was way more important to them than me. I had even scheduled this a month in advance. Asses.

Hubby found out from friends that Monty A had a heart attack in Sandpoint and been taken to Bonner Hospital. They could not do anything for him and had air-flighted him to Kootenai Hospital for a stent insert. I tried to call for flowers, but they informed me that they are not allowed to deliver flowers on the Cardiac Care Unit rooms. I canceled the order and told her I would see what hubby wanted to do. Maybe he can go visit Monty A tomorrow.

When I was leaving with Lil Bit again, I combed my hair and accidentally combed thru the earring in my lobe which ripped it off. That hurt. Put another earring in it.

Hubby had not been picked for jury duty. He said it was a case of a Post Falls police officer that had pulled a guy over for having a concealed weapon without a permit. Hubby was only in the court house until 11AM.

I went in to town to pick up dogs. Hubby met us there and surprised me on the stairs going into Apryl's. I did not even recognize him! OMG.

Got the dogs to the car. Drove to Wendy's to get dog burgers.

Met hubby at work at 4:30; hugged Matt Z. Drove over and dropped the FMF at the Detailer's. He put the car inside the shop. Stopped at Espresso Stand to get drinks. Dropped off donation at Goodwill; forgot to get a receipt. Drove home with hubby in the Dodge.

Gave the rest of the dog burgers to the dogs at home. Had a quick snack. Brought all the dog beds inside. Hubby tided up his cubby hole area in the laundry room.

Hubby got ice cream for me at Lil Town Market. We stopped to get gasoline at gas station. I waved at a little boy in a truck. He was a sweet looking little kid.

We drove over to a guy's house and hubby talked to him about his car & rear - end. I walked Bud around. Saw a little kitty cat that followed us and a very tall red female horse. Bud ignored the horse.

Unloaded dishes in dishwasher; had a slight snack. Got tummy upset. Diarrhea.

Filled water bowls for dogs several times. Turned on the swamp cooler because it was still very hot in the house. Watched the Season Finale of Grey's Anatomy.

Went to bed at 11:00.

No comments: