Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finally, A Spring Day & Mike H's Retirement

WEDNESDAY
4-30-2014

Got up this morning and made breakfast sandwich for hubby; eggs for dogs. It had gotten quite cold last night. I forgot and left my Lily outside last night.

There was frost on the windows of the cars; and the water in the dog bowl had iced over!

Hubby left early.

I did dishes & laundry.

Dogs slept on the couches.

Some people came walking down the driveway & driving a pickup. Kid wanted to know if hubby would rent out his trailer. Gave him hubby's business card. All 3 of them left.

Sat out on the deck with the dogs to soak up sunshine.

Picked up dog poo.

Watered tomato plants in the window.


Starter tomato plants

Hubby texted that he was heading over to the Caddyshack at 4:30. He finally called me t 8:30 so that I could come pick him up.

When I got there, he was quite drunk. I said congratulations to Mike & Karrie. Took Dave Rodriguez home, then went to get Wendy's burgers. Shopped at Walmart. Hubby was quite a verbal drunk, kept talking and talking and talking. He burped a lot in the parking lot on the way out, but did not throw up.

At home, he sat in the truck for quite a while, then I put away the groceries. He went to bed right away at 11:00.

I found a receipt in his pocket, he had paid for over $150 in beer for himself, Matt Z, and Dave R.







No comments: