Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SNOW? wtf

TUESDAY
4-22-2014

I missed posting Tuesday. Not much happened. Got up and made eggs for dogs & breakfast sandwich for hubby.

Was a nice day. Kinda cold.

Walked with all the dogs down to get mail. No mail at box.

Bud & Maggie took off into the woods. Lil Bit & Ben came with me on leashes. Ben walked very nice. Lil Bit wanted to go out into the woods with the Big Dogs.

I ordered a new wristlet from Dooney & Bourke; along with a discount Earth Day Canvas Tote.

My new sandals that I ordered came via UPS.

Bling Sandals


Hubby came home at 6:00. He had dinner. Fell asleep on the couch.

Went to bed at 10:00PM after watching new Fargo series.



WEDNESDAY
4-23-2014

Woke up at 12:30 and 3:00AM to go potty. Did not get a lot of sleep. Hubby's phone started getting text beeps at 12:30. I am going to KILL people. Who the hell sends a text message at midnight?

Hubby failed to wake me up before he left. I got up at 8:00AM. It was snowing. WTF? What is WRONG with our weather this year? It was 34 degrees this morning.

Snow in April

It snowed until 10:30. Then it melted. Started getting warmer.

Went outside with Bud to put more deer food out. Buddy was happy and ran out to the woods to sniff deer.

I checked the dental insurance and they finally got the paperwork correct on the claim and are sending out a check today to us. That only took a month!

The dogs tore up one of their hedgehog stuffed animals. Dead.


Dead Hedgehog stuffed animal


Hubby came home at 6:00; he brought deer food & dog food. He was driving a white Subaru. When he came to the house after meeting a guy at the shop, he had dinner. Then we returned the white Subaru to Charles's shop. 

We watched Fargo, The Americans, and Archer. Then went to bed.



No comments: