Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hubby's Birthday

TUESDAY
4-29-2014

Got up this morning and gave cupcake to hubby. He was already up, so I gave it to him in the living room. He was not enthused. Poor dear. He needs to take the day off for his birthday.

I made breakfast sandwich for him. Made eggs for dogs.

Sent him text messages all day long wishing him "happy birthday".

Warmer today.

Went outside with dogs to pick up poo.

Kootenai Electric crew damaged my tree while taking down electric lines & pole.

I gave dogs bones so they would not bark at KEC crew.

Walked down by myself to get mail. Tom was not there today.

I vacuumed, did laundry, did dishes.

Still had to have heat on in the morning, but it got up to 54F degrees today.

Hubby came home at 7:00PM. He had worked overtime.

At 7:30, hubby went with Chuck to pick up a car at Autobody. Hubby came back at 8:30. We watched latest episode of Fargo.

Tonight we applied for the DOT & MC numbers online. Also got the Process Agents info for the BOC-3. Hubby is starting a shipping firm with this Big Red Dually.


No comments: