Friday, April 18, 2014

Cloudy, Cold & Rainy Even More

friday
4-28-2014

Missing Isabelle sleeping in her corner. Maggie was on that dog bed instead. Lil Bit had hopped up on our bed this morning & given me early morning kisses, then I fell back to sleep. Ben was sleeping on hubby's side of the bed on the floor.

Got up and made breakfast sandwich for hubby & eggs for dogs.

Started laundry & dishes after hubby left.

Fed the fish. Fed the deer.

Slept for 2 more hours. I can't take allergy pills anymore.

Went down to get the mail with dogs. Leashes on Ben & Lil Bit. Maggie & Bud wandered into the woods.

Vet's office called and said that Isabelle's ashes were there & I could come pick them up.

Went outside inbetween rain & clouds to pick up dog poo.

Got changed and went into CDA with Bud & Ben to visit the Vision Center again. On the way there, I stopped at the Vet's office to pick up Isabelle's ashes. Ran into some woman and talked to her about dogs. Maggie brought out the ashes for me.

Met hubby at Vision Center. He picked up his glasses while I got new contacts. Much better vision with these new contacts. Not as dry. Hubby made me laugh because he tried to read fine print out of the top of his glasses! Told him to try his bi-focals!

I drove to Car wash, got a Granita at Espresso stand, picked up burgers at Wendy's. Met hubby after work. We drove downtown CDA to pick up a transmission. Then we went back to his work parking lot to pick up my car. I then stopped at Goodwill to drop off donations. Then we drove home.

At home, we changed dogs. Got Maggie & Lil Bit. Took them in the FMF up to Sandpoint with us to pick up a truck at Joe's Automotive. Walked the dogs for a bit, then drove back home.

Hubby picked up milk at Lil Town Market. I made Mac-n-Cheese for us at home.

Went to bed at 11PM after watching Hannibal. That show just keeps getting stranger all the time.

No comments: