Saturday, April 12, 2014

DAY BEFORE VEGAS

SATURDAY
DAY BEFORE VEGAS
4-12-2014

Got up and made breakfast sandwich for hubby and eggs for dogs. Made bed, opened all the windows because it was sunny & warm (light cool breeze blowing).

Hubby gave Bud a Tramadol for his leg which he has been limping on.

Took the dogs thru A-town and everybody was out in their yards on a sunny Spring day. Dogs barked at everybody. Some older woman was at the latte stand making drinks along with owner.

We went to park and walked dogs along the shooting range road. Maggie & Bud went wild dog. Bud was still limping on back left leg from yesterday.

Bruce stopped by in his Deuce & 1/2.

Hubby tried to run our taxes down to the Post Office to mail, but they were closed.

I finished picking up poo while hubby worked in the shop. Ben came back from the shop after an hour. He is such a good dog.

Hubby said that he would only be a "little while" to get the truck done on the hoist. 5 hours later, and I went down to the shop with the FMF to see if he is ready. He is talking to some guys and does not even acknowledge me.

I am getting more and more mad all the time. He promised that we would spend the day together.

At 7PM, he comes up to the house and wants me to go into town with him to deliver a truck to CN and pick up his Red Dually. I don't want to go and we have a screaming fight.

When he gets back at 9PM, he brings Wendy's burgers for the dogs. He has to back into town again to load the mustang for the stupid trip.

He never picked up deer food. He never went to Walmart like I asked to get honey.

We are out of eggs, honey, deer food, and fish food. I will have to go into town on Monday to mail taxes and get groceries. He does this every damn time. He always runs around like a chicken with its head cut off & accomplishes nothing. I am done with this now.

He finally returns home at 10:00. As usual, he falls asleep on the couch. I go to bed at 11:00.


No comments: