Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hubby & Vegas Trip

SUNDAY
4-13-2014

Hubby couldn't even wake up to the sound of his own alarm ringing in his ear, so I had to yell at him at 4AM. Woke me up out of a dead sleep. So I get no sleep, either.

At 7:00am, it was 25 degrees outside. What? This is a cold Spring.

I got up at 7:30 with severe cramps. Tried to go potty but nothing comes out. Later, I took a hot bath and made hot tea. Gave ham to all the dogs except for Maggie who refused her piece. Is she getting sick? Off her food?

Some idiot guy that wants to talk about the truck he is building pulls up in front of the house. The dogs bark. I give him hubby's card and tell him I have nothing to do with the shop. He needs to call hubby.

The temperature is finally up to 45 around 10:00. Still a cold breeze blowing.

Later around 10:30, I have raging diarrhea. Feels like stomach flu.

At 12:30,  I go outside to pick up dog poo. My stomach is still cramping.

Some other idiot guy pulls in and wants to "give" hubby something. I tell him to come back when hubby is home. Don't bother me on a SUNDAY!

I watch Frozen at 1:00 on pay-per-view.

Hot bathes all day long. I hurt SO bad.

Went to bed at 10:00, loaded the bed with heating pads. Ben decided he was going outside to bark every few minutes until I closed the doggy door.




No comments: