Friday, April 04, 2014

BUTTcrack of Dawn

FRIDAY
4-4-2014

Up again at the Butt-crack of dawn to make breakfast for hubby. I sure hope they go back to normal hours soon.

Made sandwich for hubby & eggs for dogs.

I started laundry & dishes. I took a nap on the couch until my back hurt so much and I woke up.

I washed my hair.

Made banana bread. Took out the garbage.

Banana Bread


Bud & Maggie ran in the woods while Ben walked with me on leash to get the mail.

It started sprinkling while we were out.

Then the sunshine came out and it was warm.

Then a few minutes later, it was freezing cold, dark clouds were everywhere & it was pouring down rain outside.

I need to go out and feed the deer if it EVER quits raining.

Hubby was working major OverTime on a job with Dave R. Hubby did not make it home until well after 9:30. He had dinner and we went to bed after watching Hannibal. I swear, that show gets weirder and weirder all the time. So many murders. 

No comments: