Saturday, April 19, 2014

WINNING POWERBALL

SATURDAY
4-19-2014

Hubby got up extra early this morning. He has to work Saturday to make up for the days he was off for his Vegas Vacation.

I rolled out of bed at 8AM. Gave dogs their ham.

Still cold outside. Only 35 degrees when I checked.

Then fed the fish.

Did dishes & laundry.

I put Isabelle's ashes in her urn.


Isabelle

Dogs decided it was a nice day so they sat outside on the deck in the sunshine. It was getting warmer, about 53 degrees.

Bud, Ben & Maggie on the deck

Picked up poo later.

Checked lottery tickets. We won $100. Wow. First time ever. Maybe hubby can take me out to dinner to celebrate.

The Fed-Ex came with my Amazon order; the new stretch hoses! So I cleaned out the water barrel in the back yard. Ooooh. What a stink. Smelled like something dead. Used cooking pan to scoop out the water, then used the blue towels to soak up the water that was at the bottom. I will throw the towels away...or burn them. Yuck.

Changed clothes so I could go get nails done.

Picked up mail at the box. I got my clothing order from Levis and H&M.

Got my nails done with Rhonda, picked up dog burgers at Mcdonalds. Came home and gave dogs the burgers. Opened all my packages. Tried on the clothes.

Hubby got home and we took the dogs for a quick walk in the park. We stopped in A-town at Lil Town Market to get our winning lottery money! Then drove down by the gun range for the dog walk. All the dogs were tired afterwards.

When we got home, hubby had to go down to the shop to get parts from out back.

We drove into town to eat at Red Lobster.

 Red Lobster celebration dinner







No comments: