Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I HATE APRIL

WEDNESDAY
4-9-2014

I really dislike April. Taxes. Dog Poop Clean up. April Showers. The sun shines and you can see every disgusting dirty inch of your house.

Slept in until 8:00 this morning. Lil Bit had jumped off the bed when hubby left this morning, but came back and did "dancing bear" so I would pick him up and put him on the bed.

Did dishes & laundry this morning.

Poo pick up from 11:00-1:00. I got 7 bags full and am exhausted. Only cleared a swathe about 10 feet out from the house. Managed to pick up all of Isabelle's poo in the front.

Picked up the extension cords at the side of the garage and put them away.

Bud & Isabelle came outside with me to help me feed deer.

Walked down to the mailbox and got the mail.

White striped the trees in the back that I want Jeff & his friend to take down.

Cut more Sausage Log for the dogs.

At 3PM, I took a bath & got ready. Drove into CDA at 4PM, left the dogs at home because I did not want them cooped up in the car.

Met hubby at Kootenai Vision Clinic. Both of us had a series of extensive eye tests. Then I got Mono Vision contacts. Hubby ordered his bi-focal glasses.

The employees could not get the computers to work correctly. One that was taking a picture of excessive skin in the back of my eye and then the computer that recorded payments.

At 6:30, we finally left.

I drove to Wendy's to get burgers for dogs. Hubby drove to drop off truck at Frontier & come home to meet customers at shop.

Watched The Americans. Hubby worked in the shop late.

No comments: