Friday, April 11, 2014

More Poo Clean Up

FRIDAY
4-11-2014

It was quite cold again today when we woke up. I got up and made hubby egg sandwich sliders. Made eggs for the dogs.

I took a hot bath after hubby left.

Then paid bills at 9:00AM.

At 10:30, it had warmed up sufficiently that Lil Bit and I could walk down to the mailbox to mail letters. On the way, Jeff & his friend had come to work on cutting down trees & cleaning up branches on the property.They did quite a lot of work last night and it looks great.

When I got back, I started cleaning up more dog poo in the back yard. I kept working until 1:00 because by then, I was getting dizzy & had blurred vision. Too much bending over on my head!

I came inside and cleaned up. Washed my hair.

Made more chicken for the dogs.

Sat down on a heating pad because my hips & back hurt.

Hubby came home around 8:00. He went down to the shop to work.

I watched Hannibal.

No comments: