Tuesday, April 08, 2014

FORGOT MONDAY & TUESDAY

MONDAY
4-7-2014

Got up late because I could not sleep all night after taking a Tramadol. I hate those things. Still in pain.

Hubby had already gone to work. He took his breakfast pizza & some banana bread.

Made the dogs breakfast eggs & gave Ben his pill.

Ben walked down to the mail with me. He also came out with me - no leash - to feed the deer. He is a real good dog and stayed with me.

It was impossible to work on the taxes because I could not think. No sleep makes the brain dull.

I did laundry & dishes.

Hubby got home really late night after working more OT. This has to stop for a while. We never see him.

TUESDAY
4-8-2014

I slept in late today because of no sleep the night before so I decided to take a Benadryl. Big mistake. I could not wake up.

I heard hubby leave this morning.

Got up and made breakfast for dogs.

Fell back asleep on the couch.

Did laundry. Did dishes.

Fed deer.

Washed dog bedding.

Jeff & his friend came over today to look at the trees they are going to cut down. I showed them out back.

Took the dogs for walks at 3:00. Walked towards the east with Ben & Maggie, however the neighbor had their dog outside and it was barking & following us. So I decided to turn the dogs around and go back home.

Took Bud & Lil Bit towards the west and we walked all the way down to where they are doing logging on property. Then we came back without incident.

I made chicken for the dogs.

Got the taxes done today! Yippee!

Hubby finally got home at 8PM. He had dinner leftover sloppy joe's. Then I went to bed at 10:30. He came to bed at 11:00.



No comments: