Monday, April 14, 2014

INFECTION

MONDAY 
4-14-2014

Got up at 6AM still in some pain, but not as bad as yesterday. I was all hot and sweaty from having fever & sleeping on my heating pads all night.

Packed a bag in case I had to be admitted, made sure the dogs were all fed & had lots of food & water, then drove to NW Specialty Hospital Urgent Care.

Nice Dr Walsh made be wait in room about 10 minutes before he finally came in; I was the only person that was at the Urgent Care!

BP was 129/83. Gave a sample urine test and they decided it was Urinary Tract Infection. He gave me a 'script for Antibiotics.

I drove to Walmart to pick up groceries.

Then I drove to Rathdrum to get drugs. Said hi to Karla, the pharmacist. Got bones at Stein's Grocery for the dogs.

Drove home to the dogs, unloaded the groceries, gave them bones.

After putting away all the groceries, I took Ben & Bud with me to mail the taxes in Athol. Then came home and fed the deer.

Isabelle is whining in pain all day, she keeps going outside to try and go potty, but she is not making any pee. I think it might be time for her. She is now walking with all her weight on her front legs which makes it even worse for her.

I sat & watched tv. Tried, but could not nap.


No comments: