Tuesday, April 01, 2014

no internet today

TUESDAY
APRIL FOOL'S DAY
4-1-2014

Hubby left for work EXTREMELY early today. I think he was up at 5AM.

I got up at 7:30 when the dogs woke me up. There was ice on the pond and it was 28 degrees outside. I made eggs for the dogs.

Cleaned up and did dishes. Started laundry. Did some vacuuming.

There was no internet today. Hubby said a fiber optic line was cut in Post Falls.

I exercised for 1 hour on elliptical.

The sun came out and eventually it got up to 55 degrees. Dogs slept outside in the sunshine.

I took a nap from 1:00 - 2:00. My phone rang, waking me up - it was a "do not answer" solicitation phone call. I was mad.

I got out all the paperwork for TAXES. Yuck. I hate doing taxes. Discovered internet is still down. Contacted hubby and he said that no estimated time for internet repair. 

Walked down to get the mail.

Hubby texted me to let me know that internet came back up at 3PM.

Bud on his back, Isabelle looking at him in disgust


At 7PM, four deer came around to eat. Hubby still was not home with deer food.

At 7:30PM, 3 deer ran across the road to see if we had deer food. I told them to come back later.

Hubby got home at 8PM. He brought Deer Food. I let Isabelle, Ben, Bud, & Maggie outside to help him unload deer food.

Had to reconnect all the computers. The wi-fi lost connection & password with the printer. The wi-fi lost correct connection with my laptop. What fucking shit. I hate Frontier Communications.

We went to bed early. I was exhausted. 


No comments: