Saturday, April 05, 2014

GETTING NAILS DONE

SATURDAY
4-5-2014

I actually got some really good sleep last night. Hubby was up and watching tv with dogs. Lil Bit had snuggled in with me and had his head on hubby's pillow.

Got up at 8:30 to make breakfast. Made eggs for dogs.

Made french toast egg sandwich for hubby.

I got my top plate in my mouth, but the bottom is still too swollen and has a bone sticking thru the skin which rubs against the bottom denture.

Lil Bit ran out the door with all the big dogs; but while the big dogs got loaded in the truck, Lil Bit decided to roam the property and play "keep away from mommy". Bad dog. Finally got him loaded.

Then we got dressed and drove to A-town for latte for hubby. Barked at all the dogs in town.

At the park, we walked the Shooting Range road. Lil Bit slipped out of his harness as soon as we got out of the truck, but he was a good dog and came to me. I put his harness on quickly. Bud got to go wild dog. Maggie got to wild dog it on the way back.

Fed ducks in Bayview.

 Feeding ducks

We picked up the mail on the way home. One of the Anesthesiologists from my surgery in January was FINALLY submitting his billing to the insurance company in April. They sent a copy of the statement.

Bud riding in the Excursion on the way home, loves to put his arm on the armrest.


Buddy in the Excursion

Hubby went down to the shop with Bud & Ben. I put make up on at home. Ben came running back while Bud stayed at the shop.

Ben came with me to get my nails done. I washed the FMF at the automated car wash. Ben stayed in the car while I got my nails done. I rolled all the windows down about 4 inches for him. It was cool today and when I got done it had been raining.

On the way home, we stopped at McDonalds for 10 burgers for dogs.

At home, Toothless was here so I gave him the stuff from the house that I had been keeping in the laundry room. The horse additive that hubby had gotten for the dogs which the dogs had not eaten. The green tea that I did not want. The Fish pills that gave me bad burps. A horse brush that had come with Maggie's stuff when we adopted her.

Also, Kurt's dad Dewayne was down there at the shop with hubby talking to him. I came home and made hamburger for sloppy joe's.

I had explosive diarrhea for some oddball reason. My stomach really hurt.

Hubby came to house at 5:30 and asked if I wanted to go into CDA with him as he had stuff to drop off & pick up. Then meet a guy at Cabela's for parts. I told him no, had diarrhea. Best to stay home.

He took Izzy & Bud with him instead.

Fed the deer after I saw the first ones come at 6PM. They ran off into the woods. They were scared of me.

There were 4 deer at 6:45PM, then 3 deer at 7:14PM, then 2 more deer at 7:25PM, then 2 more deer at 7:45PM. It was very difficult to see the last deer as it was almost dark.

Hubby got back with Bud & Izzy at 8:30. He brought back McDonald's burgers for dogs. I fed them 4 so they could eat the rest when hubby got home again. Hubby said he had to work in shop for 1 hour.





No comments: