Saturday, April 26, 2014

Special Saturday & Hair Got Did Sunday

SATURDAY
4-26-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs, breakfast sandwich for hubby.

Took dogs thru town so they could bark at their dog friends. Then got a awful greasy latte for hubby. Walked dogs in the park. Many horse people bringing trailers to the park today. Slightly wet from all the recent rain this past week.

Came home and hubby went down to shop for tow straps while I got ready at home. Maggie & Lil Bit came with us in the Big Red Dually to Post Falls. Picked up dodge for rear end work. I walked Maggie & Lil Bit around the neighborhood.

Then we drove back to Rathdrum and got lattes. Got a latte for Tom; 32 oz vanilla. Picked up wheels at Kevin Reese's house.

At home, hubby parked the truck & trailer. I got out and picked up the mail. Walked home with Lil Bit & Maggie. The H&M order had come. Our insurance check for dental also came!!!

I ordered pizzas from Pizza Hut. Then took Bud & Ben with me to go pick up pizzas. Also got dog burgers at McDonalds. Gave a $20 to Pizza Hut staff. They are so good to us.

Came home and left pizzas at shop. The weather was ok everywhere else, but it started raining, downpouring, then hailing as I turned into the driveway to our home!

Took dogs home and gave them burgers.

I did laundry & dishes.

Hubby brought up the new (used) pellet stove that he got in a trade. Joe H. Jr and his friends helped carry it into the basement. Hopefully this winter our utility bills will be lower if we can use it for heat.

pellet stove

Around 6:30, hubby came home for the night. It was raining again.

SUNDAY
4-27-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs, hubby had french toast, eggs, and bacon.

We were not able to take dogs for walk in park as it was raining. Hubby stayed in his PJ's all day.

I went to get my hair done at Salon 41 with Ashley Rex. I stopped at Jitterz to get lattes for myself & Ashley. She was running about 20 minutes behind with a hair cut, but I finally got in about 11:50. Left about 2:50PM.

Hair Got Did


Stopped to get dog burgers on the way home.

Hubby & puppies greeted me at the door. Gave burgers to dogs.

We ran down to get milk at Lil Town Market. Took all the dogs with us.

 new truck hubby bought to fix & sell

Stayed home the rest of the day before guy in Sandpoint did not want to meet hubby to pick up car. Said we can deliver Cabela's truck on Monday night & pick up engine then.



 Silly Bud on couch with dad

 Playing with Ben on the floor



Watched Believe and went to bed at 10PM. I was tired.






No comments: