Monday, March 31, 2014

Warmer Day

MONDAY
3-31-2014

The last day of March in 2014! It seems like the first of this year has flown by! So many things that we have done so far. I feel exhausted.

Got up at 6:00AM to make breakfast. Made sandwich for hubby. Fried up bacon in the microwave. Made eggs for dogs. Hubby finally got up at 6:30.

I actually got some sleep last night after doping myself with extra painkillers & melatonin. But I missed my midnight pills, so when I woke up I was in extensive pain. I took pills right away, but they took forever to keep the pain in abeyance.

After doing dishes, laundry, emptying the garbage, and vacuuming I decided that it was time for a nap because I started to fall asleep; probably from the sophoric effect of the painkillers.

I took a nap from 10AM - NOON upstairs on our bed. Got up and replaced the dog water, did more laundry, gave bones to dogs. Vacuumed some more after they were done with dog bones.

Got my upper plates in! Yippee. KRN called and talked with me for over an hour.

Watched The Good Wife online.

Hubby came home at 6:00PM.

 

No comments: