Saturday, March 22, 2014

Coyote In The Park

SATURDAY
3-22-2014

Lil Bit got into bed with us around 6:30. We slept until 8:30. Yippee.

I got up and made breakfast for hubby. Made eggs for dogs. Hubby just HAD to have hashbrowns on his sandwich. My hashbrowns come out weird. I need to watch YouTube again to find out what I am doing wrong.

Then we loaded dogs into Excursion and went into A-town to get hubby a latte. All the dogs had to bark at dogs in town.

Walk in Farragut Park. Dogs wanted to sniff more than they wanted to walk...We saw a coyote in the park. He was hunting for food. Saw him again when we drove down to Bayview to feed the ducks. Saw the coyote AGAIN on the way back thru the park driving home.

I added more flour & water to my Sourdough Starter.

At home, I did my makeup while hubby took my car to get fuel, air up the tires, check all the fluids.

I am going to my nail appointment. Got my nails & toes done at 12:15 with Rhonda. Afterwards, I stopped at McDonalds for dog burgers.

Got home around 3:30. Gave burgers to dogs. Hubby got home around 4:00PM. He stayed home the rest of the night. He was tired & did not want to work in shop.

He watched his Automotive Shows all afternoon.

I made popcorn for him so he could snack while watching his shows.

Absolutely nothing interesting to watch on tv Saturday nights. Boo.

The deer started coming at 6:00PM, the first group had 3 older deer & 2 little babies.

Then the group of 3 that came at 7:00PM were only 2; I think they might have lost one. They looked really depressed.

We went to bed at 10:00.


No comments: