Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kneading Bread

TUESDAY
3-25-2014

Hubby got up insanely early this morning. I think he was already downstairs by 6:00. He said he forgot to load parts into truck, so he had to get going early. Rolling out of bed, I dragged myself downstairs to make breakfast sandwich for hubby, make eggs for dogs.

After letting Isabelle out to potty once, hubby ran down to the shop to load his parts. In the meantime, Isabelle decided that RIGHT WHEN I WAS COOKING, she had to go out AGAIN! So I had to drop everything and open the door for her.

Hubby came back after breakfast was made. He hugged me & the dogs then left.

I cleaned up after breakfast. Then made my own juice & tea.

Lil Bit ran around outside a little while, panting. It was very odd. He refused food (bits of chicken I had cooked for dogs) and just kept running around insanely. I will have to discuss with vet...

Got the laundry & dishes going.

Called Flawless Salon, talked to Ashley & made an appointment for my eyelash extensions in May. Another girl called back from the Salon and said that she does not do this procedure; the girl is named Stephanie and she moved over to Lather Salon.

Washed my hair, dryed it, and straightened it. The Brazilian Blowout is doing really well so far.

I got my Sourdough Starter out and started making bread with it. Kneaded for quite a while, then put it in a bowl back in the warm bathroom so than it can rise.

Later, I vacuumed the house. Especially the upstairs. Yuck. I really need to get in the carpet cleaners again. It is so depressing having so much snow around still. Need to clean windows first, then call carpet cleaners.

I am noticing that the weight is starting to come off. I am able to get into clothes that were quite tight before. I am not embarrassed to look at myself in the mirror anymore...

Talked to Julie and made appointment for another Brazilian Blowout in May; also talked to Esthetician at Lather that does the eyelash extensions. Made appointment for May.

Bread had been rising enough, so decided to bake it at 5:00.

I vacuumed downstairs & upstairs. It was really dirty upstairs. Need carpet cleaned for Spring.
Hubby worked another 2 hours OT.

The bread came out awful. Will have to cultivate the Starter with a little bit of yeast.

Hubby had dinner at 7:30. He ate the leftover brats & sauerkraut.

We watched Cougar Town, History of Potatoes, & Making of Penguin Empire at SeaWorld; then we went to bed at 10:00.

Isabelle got up on the couch with hubby. Probably one of the last times she will ever do that.

 Isabelle on the Couch with Daddy

Paid off American Express bill. Yippee.

I cleaned out hubby's ears tonight. Yuck.

Have to get up early tomorrow to be at dentist by 7:45AM.


No comments: