Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DENTIST & dentures

WEDNESDAY
3-19-2014


Got up and made egg sandwich with bacon & ham featuring hashbrown on ciabatta bread for hubby.

Made eggs for dogs with hashbrowns.

By 8:30 we were driving over to Spokane on Trent to go to Dentist - Affordable Dentures.

We checked in by 9:15 and saw lots of people waiting. Talked to a couple people that were there. Waited until 11:00 before I was finally called in. The first appointment as a consultation is by walk-in only. They took my full circular x-rays and I explained that I wanted all my teeth out and needed upper & lower dentures. The Dr Bill wanted to give me a partial only and leave some teeth. Said I only have 3 cavities? I told him I wanted them all out; had thought long & hard about this. Need to be proud of my smile. Not embarrassed. My parents hated their partials.

So Dr capitulated. I made appointment to have teeth extracted.

Paid $80 for the x-rays which was really reasonable.

We drove to Big R to get dog food, deer food, bird seed.

Then drove to Don & Lucille's to drop off axles. After giving Lucille a card for her son, we talked for a while.

We stopped over by Allen's to see him. Talked to him about 30 minutes. He was there with a friend.

Then we washed the Excursion at the Car-Wash on Division. Vacuumed it out.

Drove to Costco to get groceries. Forgot to use our rebate checks! Hubby ate snacks all the way thru the store. He found some good fish sticks he liked. He bought them. I found some Gluten-Free flour that I picked up and want to try for bread. Also found some Quinoa & Brown rice. Will try this to see if it is good.
Quinoa

Gluten Free Flour

On the way out of Costco, hubby paid for groceries while I ordered him a hot dog with pop & a beef brisket southern style with coleslaw.

Hubby ate the hotdog in the truck. Saved beef sandwich for dinner.

We then drove to Cabela's to get hubby new boots. He found some Keen's he really liked. He wore them out of the store he loved them so much!

New boots

Keen Steel Toe work boots
 
meat sticks

Also found the meat sticks at Cabela's that our son-in-law loves. We bought some for dog snacks.

We stopped in Rathdrum to get dog bones, beef & honey at Stein's. Then we got burgers for the dogs. Almost forgot to get burgers, had to turn around and get them!

At home we unloaded groceries & put them away. Hubby went to see Chad with some parts while I made a pot roast in the crock pot.

Pot Roast in Crock Pot

Hubby came back at 8:00pm and fed the deer. Watched The Americans and CSI Las Vegas. We went to bed at 11:00.


No comments: