Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GOT MY NEW TEETH TODAY

WEDNESDAY
3-26-2014

Got up at 5:30 and made breakfast for hubby; eggs for dogs.

We left house by 6:30, leaving all the dogs home today.

Picked up a latte for hubby on the way.

Got to Affordable Dentures early. I had to potty so we went inside to Albertsons. Then we looked at kitties sleep & play at Partners for Pets.

There was a line forming at the door to the dentist, so we walked over. Got in promptly at 7:45. I gave my name and was called very shortly thereafter.

Hubby came back with me to ask questions. Nikki was very nice to answer everything. Then Dr Willard came in to take impressions. He is quite a nice guy. Impressions went well. After that was done, we were asked to sit in the waiting room for 45 minutes in case we had to re-do impressions. We talked to a nice couple folks in the waiting room. My name was called and we paid.

Afterward, we went to Big R to get dog food & deer food; then went back to Latte stand to get another drink. I got one, also as I had forgotten my tea. Hubby picked up parts at Inland Gear. We had lots of time, so we went shopping at Costco and got another dog bed, chicken breasts, and a Cuisinart Food Processor.

Then we drove to the mall so hubby could try out Buffalo Wild Wings. It was pretty good. HOT wings. We also played Trivia. Waiter was Louie. He was nice.

Then we drove back to dentist. I had to pee again so we went to Albertsons. Picked up a few groceries.

As soon as I check in, I had to go back and get my oral sedation. When I came out, I was feeling PRETTY GOOD.

I sat beside a nice lady that was knitting. Hubby was behind me in the chair.

They called my name again and I staggered to the door. I was already feeling the woozy effects. The nurse had to hold my arm on the way back to room #4. I got settled, the Dr. numbed me up really well. The shots of novacaine REALLY hurt. Then he started pulling teeth. After all 20 were gone, he stuffed my new denture teeth into my mouth and I was ready to go. Hubby took me out to the truck and I fell asleep on the way home. He stopped to get burgers in Rathdrum on the way home.

Hubby unloaded all the stuff while I fed the dogs their burgers. Then I took a hot bath, after getting out of tub, I sat in chair with ice packs all nice. Watched episode of The Americans. Bleeding stopped about an hour after we got home. Swelling was already going down.

Went to bed at 10:00pm.


No comments: