Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baking Bread

SATURDAY
3-29-2014


I had gotten up at 1AM and taken a hot bath along with more painkillers. Then got up at 3AM and took more Melatonin, got ice cubes for my mouth & an ice pack. Turned on my heating pad & got into bed.

Up at 7:30AM after getting only 4 hours sleep. Hubby had come to bed at 10:00?

I made breakfast sandwich for hubby & eggs for dogs. Ben got his meds. He is almost done with his medications and his feet & chin look great. No infection anymore.

I could barely move by the time I had gotten done with making breakfast & cleaning so I laid down on the couch. Hubby was watching some movie. So no dog walk. It rained for a little while & then the sun came out.

By 10:00AM, hubby left to go down to the shop for the day. I wanted to sleep some more, but could not. I got up and put away dishes & laundry. Kneaded bread & put it in the oven to rise.

I am so swollen and still can't get in my bottom plate. I am now scared to take out the top. Wish the swelling would go away.

The bread came out awful again. I believe it is because of the gluten free flour. I will be throwing it away. Throwing away both the bread & the flour.

Hubby came home at 5:00PM. We watched tv, then went to bed early.

I took out my top plate before bed. It was hurting again. Maybe I will wait until the swelling goes down.

No comments: