Friday, March 14, 2014

PAY BILLS

FRIDAY
3-14-2014

PAYDAY.

Got up and was very tired. But I had gotten a dead sleep's rest from midnight onwards. At midnight I got up and pottied, then carried Lil Bit upstairs with me. He slept with us for the balance of the night.

Made hubby's breakfast sandwich with the sausage patties & bacon in the eggs. Dogs had their eggs with pills.

Ben's feet are getting better! Yippee.

Hubby left for work and Isabelle went out to potty. I am surprised that she got up this early!

It started raining around 8:00AM. Dreary day.

Dogs are sleeping, having their mid-morning nap.

I paid bills.

Then I fried up the ground "Bison" meat for the dogs.

Hubby came home after working Overtime.

He had dinner that I made; Beer Brats on toasted buns with Sauerkraut, applesauce.

Went to bed at 11:00 after watching another weird episode of Hannibal.



No comments: