Friday, March 21, 2014

Sourdough Starter

FRIDAY
3-21-2014

Lil Bit jumped up on Maggie's bed to sleep with her last night. Ben joined the dog bed, too.

Later, Ben came in to our room to sleep on the floor.

Hubby was up in the middle of the night to let Isabelle outside. He said Lil Bit was sleeping on the floor in Maggie's room, so he brought him into our bed to sleep.
 
I got up at 6:30 because hubby had hit the snooze button. Made breakfast while hubby made the bed.

Put together a couple Roast Beef Sliders for hubby with onion & gravy on them. Yum. Along with his breakfast sandwich for morning snack. Dogs got their eggs & pills.

Hubby left and I did not have much to do. Did laundry & dishes.

At 9:15, I called Northwoods Vet to let them know that Benjamin is doing much better with his feet & chin. The sores have all healed up this time.

It was only 22 when we got up this morning. By 10:15, it was only 28 degrees. The sun is shining, tho.

I am forbidden by hubby to make any more food. He says that he has too much to eat.

Bud, Isabelle, and Maggie walked down to the mailbox with me after I filled the deer feeders. Brought the mail back home.

My Sourdough Starter arrived in the mail today! I immediately read the directions and started mixing. Yippee! A week from now I should have sourdough bread!

The deer came at 7:00 to feed; the same 3 deer that have been coming lately!


Hubby worked OT for 2 hours. He got home at 7:00. Stopped down at the shop to load some parts for a guy. Then he had dinner and watched tv with me for a while.

We went to bed at 10:00. I recorded Hannibal to watch it tomorrow.


No comments: