Sunday, March 23, 2014

Deceptively Cold Sunday

SUNDAY
3-23-2014

Maggie & Lil Bit came to wake me up this morning. Hubby had already gotten out of bed because he could not sleep. He was trying to sleep downstairs on the couch.

Snuggled with Maggie for a little while on the bed. Then I made the beds and came downstairs to make breakfast for hubby. I tried the recipe found on the Kraft website; Cheesy Morning Pizza. Three (3) eggs, Bacon, Tomatoes, Shalliots, Cheese, on Olive Oil brushed Wheat Dough.

In The Oven

 Yummy Cheesy Morning Pizza

Hubby said that it was delicious! Dogs got their regular eggs along with their pills for breakfast.

We took dogs to park for walk after getting a latte in town for hubby. The sun was shining, but it was deceptively cold. At 37 degrees it felt like a bitterly cold 20 degrees!

After our walk, we drove to Bayview to feed the ducks. Quite a lot of ducks, but they were scared of any movement from us.

Drove back the long way around Bayview. Then came home and unloaded dogs. Hubby watched Top Gear for a while then cleaned out the fish tank. I went to feed the deer. We took Benjamin into town with us to get honey. It was a treat for him not going any place yesterday with daddy.

Came back & hubby watched more Top Gear. I forced him to take a Tramadol for pain. His back & shoulders have been hurting, but he refuses to take time to get an appointment at the Chiropractor.

I ordered a Margaret Dabbs Foot File from Bath & Unwind today. Shipping from UK.

Still working on feeding my Sourdough Starter.

I cooked more chicken breasts for the dogs.

Hubby sat on the couch looking thru the internet for prices on parts that he needs.

We watched the 2nd-to-last episode of The Walking Dead at 6PM.

The deer did not come tonight and I was very anxious because they have been coming every night promptly at 7PM. I hope they did not run into trouble.

Later we watched the new shows, Resurrection and Believe.

I made hubby soak his feet in warm water. Then I rubbed lots of cream into his feet. He thought this felt very good.

I chose bedtime at 10:30. Hubby stayed on the couch until much later. I woke up about midnight and he had fallen asleep on the couch. He turned off the tv and came to bed.


No comments: