Friday, March 28, 2014

MORE PAIN & swelling

FRIDAY
3-28-2014

Hubby got up early & left by 5:30AM. He had to drop off the Red Dually at Pat, The Detailer's so he could clean it & fix up a few little things.

I slept until 7:45AM. Then got up and made eggs for dogs. Gave Ben all his meds. I cleaned up.

Could not get in my bottom plate as the swelling was too much and trying to put it in was painful & caused me to bleed. So I left it out. The top plate was tight, but eventually went in. I put ice on my mouth all day. I am still bleeding in spots.

Fed the fish.

Then I paid bills online.

Made chicken breasts for the dogs. Made chicken taco filling in my new food processor. Grilled it up on the stove.

Vacuumed.

Did several loads of dishes. Did laundry. Washed all the new white washrags.

Went out to feed the deer and walked to get the mail. It was raining. Then it rained more.

At 1:00PM - 4:00PM, I passed out after taking painkillers.

Hubby came home at 5:30. He had left the Dually at the detailer's and brought home Dave's Bronco.

Hubby had me drive over to Clyde's Automotive & drop him off so he could get a truck. I was too tired to go grocery shopping because hubby did not pick anything up that I asked him to pick up at Walmart. I came home, took my 6:00PM pills and rested for the night.

Hubby went down to the shop at 8:00PM to meet a kid that was dropping off a truck.


No comments: