Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So Far, So Good

TUESDAY
3-18-2014

Woke up exhausted again today. Dragged myself out of bed. This is a feeling like from before my gallbladder was removed and I was exhausted all the time. Hope it doesn't stay this way.

Got up and made breakfast sandwiches for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Hubby left. It was cold outside. 27 and frost on the ground. I want winter to GO AWAY. I need some warm sunny days again.

Did the dishes & laundry.

By noon it was getting warmer...and 3:00 it was 45 degrees. The dogs have been sleeping out in the sun for last couple hours.

 Maggie in the sun on the deck

Maggie & Bit on the deck


I made bacon. The house smelled very good for a while.

Soaked my feet in the Heated Foot Massager for a while. Put cream on them.

Isabelle had to go out for potty several times today. I went outside with her and filled the deer food. Obviously our deer have come back!!!

While I was outside, I also picked up the electrical extension cords in the circle driveway.

Hubby came home at 6:30PM after working OT.

He went down to the shop to repair a couple rear-ends.

While he was gone, I made hashbrowns, eggs, and cheese for the dogs.



No comments: