Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lots of Blood, Teeth Hurt, Talking Funny

THURSDAY
3-27-2014

I got up at 1AM and was in pain. Took 3 ibuprofen, put more ice pack on my face, and went back to sleep for a while. Then at 3AM, it was raining and I could not sleep again. So I got up and surfed the web for a while, took a hot bath, & took some painkillers from my gallbladder surgery. This seemed to help a little and I was able to get back to bed at 4AM. By 6AM, hubby's alarm rang and we both got up.

I made breakfast sandwich for hubby and eggs for dogs. Adding a little mashed potato into the eggs made them fluffier.

We watched an episode of Dr Who together.

We loaded dogs and were on the road by 8:00 to drive to Spokane Valley for a follow-up to my appointment. On the way we stopped at Dagny's to get lattes again. At Affordable Dentures, I got signed in while hubby sat with the dogs.

At 9:45, I finally got in to see the Dr; he pulled out my dentures (pulling them out hurt really bad) and did some minor corrections with them. The nurse was abrupt and rude with me when she brought them back. The uppers would not fit & made me bleed. She finally huffed and took them back, giving me some gauze to bite in an attempt to stop the bleeding. I tried asking questions and she was not nice. The Dr finally brought back the dentures & they fit better. They had put some powder on them to bond them. It felt ok. Difficult to talk. Feels like i have a hand in my mouth.

We drove to Big R so hubby could get an additive for the Excursion. While he was in there, I walked Bud & Bit.

We drove back to Rathdrum because I was in pain. Needed painkillers. Took my prescriptions to Rathdrum Drug where Karla filled my meds. I took the painkillers Hydrocodone right away. We got some groceries at Stein's. Then forgetting to get dog burgers and forgetting to stop at the bank, we drove home.

At home, hubby unloaded groceries, I gave bones to dogs that we had gotten at Stein's. They also got pig ears to chew on. 

Hubby left home at 2:00 to pick up the Red Dually. Then he drove to Sandpoint to pick up parts there.

Unloaded Cuisinart Food Processor out of box.

Cuisinart Food Processor

I rinsed my dentures in salt water. I am still bleeding.

Took a hot bath because my whole body hurts.

My eyes feel like black eyes; did somebody hit me? There are bruises all around my lips.

It snowed/rained/hailed around 4:00PM.

Hubby got home around 6:15. He shoveled the decks, took out the garbage, and made ribs for himself for dinner.

I am exhausted & hurt.

No comments: