Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Cooking Day

THURSDAY
3-13-2014

Got up early around 4:30 and brought Lil Bit back to bed with me. Hubby woke me up. I went down to make breakfast sandwich for hubby & eggs for dogs.

Did laundry & dishes after hubby left.

It got warmer in the afternoon, so I opened the doors for the dogs. They slept outside in the sun.

Later in the afternoon after thawing out the meat, I grilled chicken breasts for the dogs.

Then I grilled Brats in a pan for the dogs. They loved those.

I also made the Jimmy Dean sausage into nice flat patties for hubby's egg sandwiches. 

The friend-donated ground "Bison" that hubby brought home was put out to thaw.

Hubby called at 6:00 and wanted "flat noodles", so I made egg noodles for him. He was whining that we had no meat, but I had made the sausage patties for him. I told him he could have those.

We need to get a lot of hamburger for the freezer. Hubby always decides at the last possible minute what he wants so it can't be thawed. Oh, well.

High of 53 today. The dogs enjoyed the wonderful weather by sleeping outside.

 Lil Bit is adorable!

 Lil Bit in the shade; He gets SO hot in the sun

 Bud & Isabelle in the sun

Bud really likes to stretch out

We watched the new Big Bang Theory episode. There was also a new episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Went to bed at 11:00 after the news.

No comments: