Monday, March 24, 2014

Another Monday

MONDAY
3-24-2014

1/3 of the way through my Juicing Diet. 20 days down, 40 days to go. I feel very good.

Got up this morning and made breakfast sandwich for hubby; made eggs for dogs.

It was really cold again this morning. Only 24 when we got up.

Hubby left for work driving the Excursion. All the dogs lined up to say goodbye.

Isabelle had to go outside several times this morning, the last time I caught her vomiting so I went outside and helped wipe her mouth and held her. She came inside and went upstairs to sleep.

It does not look like the deer ate very much of the food.

Dogs slept outside in the sunshine.


Isabelle, Maggie, Bud



Hubby worked late.

We watched Archer & How I Met Your Mother (2nd to last episode ever).

Went to bed at 11:00. I was SO tired.

When we were in bed, Ben decided to get in and out of bed with Maggie. Maggie decided to growl & bark at Ben because he kept disturbing her in bed.

Isabelle had a cough/gagging attack. We thought she was having a stroke, but she calmed down.

Lil Bit went outside to bark. Ben went outside to bark. I got up at 11:45 to go potty. I need to cut back on drinking water.


No comments: