Friday, March 07, 2014

NO ELECTRICITY

FRIDAY
3-7-2014

Still warm. Most of the snow is disappearing quite quickly. But it is a muddy, mucky, awful mess outside. The dogs come in with wet, muddy paws.

Got up late and made hubby his breakfast sandwich. Then made eggs for dogs.

Hubby quickly left.

I did laundry & dishes.

KEC turned out our power at 10:00 just while I was taking a hot bath. I notified them by their phone response. A girl called me and said that it was a planned outage and the electricity would be back on by 12:00.

I was thoroughly bored. Nothing to do until then.

At 11:45 electricity came back on.

I fed treats to the dogs.

Made appointment for Ben to go into Vet on Monday.

Made phone calls to NW Specialty Hospital billing and talked to Cindy; she said she would call back after checking EOB online. Then Janey called back & explained they were appealing the denial. It was hospital's responsibility to get pre-authorization. When I was transferred from Immediate Care to the Hospital, somebody messed up. The appeal may take 3 weeks.

Hubby came home after working 1.5 hours OT. He had to stop at Holman Sr's house to pick up money from Holman Jr.

He made dinner and sat on couch to watch tv for a while. At 9:00 I made him get up and pack a suitcase. We went to bed at 11:00 after watching yet another weird Hannibal.

No comments: