Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SUMMERTOWN!

WEDNESDAY
3-12-2014


We are still struggling in coming to terms with Daylight Savings Time. It seems too early to go to bed at night; Too early to get up in the morning. At 5AM, I got up to potty and brought Lil Bit up to bed with me. He has still not stabilized to the new time and relies on his internal clock to wake him up and come with us to bed.

So we got up at 6:15AM, and hubby thought I was going to sleep late. He kept yelling at me when I was already out of bed!

Made eggs for dogs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

We watched a MURDER show on tv; one of those reality narratives from ID (Investigation Discovery) channel.

Hubby left for work. The deck was icy again. It was only 27 degrees.

Kootenai Electric idiots spent all morning outside digging up the pole again. Dogs barked at them for a while.

By 11:00 it was only up to 37 degrees. Quite a chilly day. But the sun is shining.

I did dishes & laundry.

Called to get appointment at dentist. They said drop in from 9:30-11:30 M-F for consultations; no appointment needed.

KEC turned off our power at 1:00PM. It was off for over 45 minutes.

My Lancome order came via UPS today with my Free Spring bag.

I texted Rhonda so I could make an appointment for nails.

By 3PM, it was already 55 degrees. I compared with hubby and KRN. We had the high temp today! It was so warm that I opened the doors to air out the house again. The dogs loved going out on the other deck.

I had enough energy to exercise for an hour on my elliptical! Oh, Happy Day. Got my energy back finally.

#3 came up to the house to get the Dodge with the rear-ends in them. He took it down to the shop.

Hubby was working OT tonight at Wolf Lodge, so he did not make it home by 5pm. He also stopped and got our comforter from the Dry Cleaners. He finally got home about 6:45PM and then we loaded dogs up quickly in the Excursion and took them for a walk in the park. It was getting dark, Bud got to go Wild Dog & ran after some deer. We were scared he would bolt after them into the road, but he was a good dog and came back when we called.

Loaded the dogs up again and drove home. Hubby dropped me & the dogs off at home while he went down to the shop to work for a while.

I watched the new episode of The Americans.

No comments: