Wednesday, April 26, 2023

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSIONS / DANIELLE'S CHOCOLATES

WEDNESDAY
4-26-2023 





Up at 6:30AM. Had taken marijuana gummy last night so slept late. Sage was crawling all over me - my kidneys. 

I got up and went potty. Got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby had already let dogs out for potty, cleaned up Wilson's poop butt, and fed them breakfast eggs. Wilson probably got bad runny butt because of Wendy's yesterday.

Sat with Hubby watching News on TV.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I started washing machine with dirty clothes. Have to wash comforter again because dirty dogs got it messy again. 

I cleaned up kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.

Hubby helped me align rug in living room. Then we had to vacuum behind and under couches that the CLEANERS DID NOT CLEAN! I have to talk to them.

Hubby painted the flowers that I need to take for Cindy at IV Infusion.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

Wilson and I went outside to pick up dog poo.

I sat and watched TV for a while. Made a latte for me.

I did bookwork.
 
SAGE ON SHELF
 
 
I had to pick up Hubby at the shop because he had take the UTV to the shop with Tater this morning. I had to move the truck over to get the Jeep out.
 
Left Tater at the shop while we went to get IV Infusions.
 
Chris took Tater home and put him in the house. 
 
None of the regular girls were at the IV Infusion. Had a new girl there.
 
We got done at 4:30PM, Stopped at Danielle's chocolates to get chocolate & popcorn.

Drove home.

Let the dogs out for potty.

Watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: