Tuesday, April 04, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / HOUSE CLEANING / SHOP / ST GEORGE

TUESDAY
4-4-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM and went to sleep on the sofa. 
 
At 6AM, I got up. 
 
I wrapped myself in my blanket and got my jeans from the dryer. I got dressed. Made lattes in the kitchen.
 
Hubby let the dogs outside for potty. 

Hubby got up and warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I took out the garbage can because Hubby was not dressed. It was already 7AM. Hubby had forgotten to put it out last night.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We made the bed. Sat on the sofa to watch morning news & an automotive show.

Then we carried the rest of the bags from the bedroom closet, the appliances on the floor in the pantry, and some office stuff on the floor all out to the garage to store until the Cleaners are done today.

Hubby answered a couple phone calls from customers.

Hubby brought in the garbage can. Hubby & Tater left early. I put Tater's grey sweatshirt on him & collar. 

I cleaned off kitchen counter and started dishwasher. I made another latte. Still severely cold outside.

Wilson went outside.

I did bookwork.
 
Then I watched Silent Witness 1 episode. I started hauling knick knacks out to the garage so the cleaners can clean shelves.
 
The cleaners came early. Wilson and I went down to the shop in the Jeep and hung out for a while. We finally left there and drove home. Parked the Jeep and got in the truck/trailer with Hubby. Drove to St George with the dogs. Drove the back way partially on the old highway, then got on the interstate with no problem. No back ups. Car going a normal speed.
 
In St George we drove directly to  the dog area by the museum to walk the dogs. Hubby was on the phone. We drove behind some stupid RV pulling a car that had to STOP IN THE ROAD EVERY 15 FEET. 
 
Then we drove to Moto Zoo on the far side of town.  Picked up and loaded the UTV.

Drove to Tropical Smoothie Cafe and picked up drinks. Hubby walked inside. It took forever. 

Drove back to Mesquite. Stopped in Littlefield to get lottery tickets. Hubby picked up more donuts.

At home, unloaded dogs. Gave them treats.
 
HOUSE WAS WONDERFULLY CLEAN. 

We watched TV.

Went to bed early.




No comments: