Saturday, April 08, 2023

SATURDAY / DOG PARK / BANK / COSTCO / VERIZON / EXPRESS TECH

SATURDAY
4-8-2023





Up at 2AM and slept on the sofa. Hubby was snoring and Tater stole my side of the bed. It was hot.

I slept on the sofa until 5AM and was woke up by the cats in the litter. 

Got up at 6AM. I got dressed. Made latte for Hubby.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty.

He made breakfast eggs and fed dogs. 

I made the bed. I put dirty laundry in washer and started it. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. 

I got a cold chill and turned on fireplace.

Then I went outside and picked up dog poo. It was warm outside. Hubby turned off fireplace. He was watching Automotive shows.

Then I activated credit cards online. I paid bills from business - L & M Welding.
 
I got new cat food from the garage and put it in the bathroom. 
 
I took dog poo bags and cat food bag out to the dumpster.
 
We loaded the dogs into the truck. 

Drove to Walmart and Hubby went into the Credit Union so he could deposit a check.
 
Then we drove to the Dog Park in town and let Wilson & Tater run around. Tater ran into a couple dogs he liked... Paisley & Brad. They ran all over the park. Even Wilson ran with them for a while.
 
We drove to St George on the old highway as the police were blockading the on-ramp at Beaver Dam. 

It was a nice relaxing ride. Finally got into St George and stopped at the Tropical Smoothie Cafe on the NE side of the town. Had to drive behind a stupid slow truck pulling a camper that turned into the same place with a Jeep hauling UTVs following it. These two cars went SO SLOW thru the back way. OMG. 

Finally got our drinks and drove to Costco. Got Hubby there just in time. He was not there very long when he came outside with hotdogs & pizza slice. We ate in the truck.

Then we drove to Verizon on the other side of town. They could not fix the phone, but told us to go next door to Express Tech which said it would be 20 minutes to factory re-set the phone. So we went to the Tropical Smoothie on this side of town for drinks again. However, the drinks were not as good. I think they forgot to put chocolate in the Bahama Mama.
 
We returned to Express Tech. Hubby had to potty, so he went next door. I paid for the service. It was fixed!
 

 
 
We drove back to Mesquite. The interstate traffic going north was not bad at all, but the police still had the on-ramp blocked at Beaver Dam.
 
On the way, Jay called and said they were limping home a UTV from a ride and asked if Hubby could meet them at the shop in 1 hour to put it away & fix on Monday.
 
Hubby took us home & dropped us off. 
 
Hubby left to go down to the shop and meet the UTV people.
 
I watched an episode of McDonald & Dodds on Brit Box.
 
When Hubby returned home, we sync'd the garage door opener to his Homelink button in the Black 2016 Ford F350. Now he does not need the garage door opener apparatus.

I fell asleep on the sofa as I did not feel good. 

I slept until 9PM. It was awful. The left side of head felt like it was getting stabbed with tiny needles. 

Got up and asked Hubby to make the bed so I could go to bed.

Hubby was up all night, on his iPad. He finally came to bed at 2PM.

No comments: