Tuesday, April 11, 2023

TUESDAY / WARM / SUNSHINE

TUESDAY
4-11-2023 




I got up from the sofa at 2AM and went to the front bedroom to sleep. I kept waking up and not sleeping soundly. Too hot, too cold, too uncomfortable. I sound like Goldilocks!

I got up and joined Wilson, Tater, and Hubby in bed. Hubby got up to potty. 

I got up out of bed again at 6:05AM and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. He made breakfast eggs for them. 

I went to the office and transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I started doing books. Hubby took a couple phone calls for work. He text Dominic about today's ride with reps from the Nevada Division of Outdoor Recreation. He is very nervous. Thinks the UTVs will break down. They are going out to 3-Points. Where Nevada, Utah, and Arizona converge.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He brought the garbage can inside the fence from the street. 
 
Then Hubby left at 8:20AM for the shop. Tater has to stay home today.
 
I was done with bookwork at 10:30AM. I started bringing things in from the garage. 
 
I think I might donate my sewing machine to the Vet Garage Sale for this Saturday. I don't use it anymore. No interest in sewing. Can't see close up work anyway.
 
I gave vitamins to the dogs. They went out. They came inside. They went out. They came inside.

So far, I have the front door open and fresh air moving thru the house. 

USPS brought my iPhone chargers at 10:35AM.  

Put away 2 loads of clean laundry.

Sat outside on the back patio from 11:35AM to 12:25PM when it got too hot for the dogs.


No comments: