Friday, April 07, 2023

FRIDAY / NAILS / WENDYS SALAD

FRIDAY
4-7-2023 








Hubby woke me up at 5:50AM.

He was in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for dogs.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make him a latte. I drank water. Then poured myself a glass of milk. I was still coughing. 

Hubby said he slept much better all night. 6 melatonin.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We sat on the sofa to watch morning news. 

Then we made the bed and Hubby got dressed.

I took dirty laundry to washer and started it. Cleaned kitchen counter and started dishwasher.

After putting on Tater's red sweatshirt & collar, Hubby & Tater left for dog park/shop at 8:15AM. 

I made myself a hot latte. Then I watched one episode of Father Brown.

I did bookwork.

I ordered new t-shirts for the shop from 5Boys Apparel. 

I put away clean dishes. 

I put away clean clothes. 

I picked up dog poo in the yard.
 
I re-filled the dog water in the back yard.
 
At 2:45PM, I left in the Jeep and drove to get my nails done at GS Nails with Andy. But when I arrived, I found that my purse was not in the Jeep console. I told Andy that I would bring money back with me. Got done with nails at 3:30PM and drove to the shop. LOTS of customers there. I hugged Chris & Casey because they said they had a tough week. 
 
I got money from Hubby and drove back to GS Nails and paid Andy. Then I drove to Wendy's down the interstate and got a salad. Drove home on Hardy which had been recently opened.  
 
At home, I gave Wilson some chicken in the fridge. I ate my salad. 
 
Hubby & Tater got home really late at 5:30PM.
 
We watched TV. 
 
Went to bed at 9PM.




No comments: