Saturday, April 29, 2023

FRIDAY / INJECTION / DANIELLES CHOCOLATES / SHOP

FRIDAY
4-28-2023 




Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby went to the living room and let the dogs out for potty. Then he started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. He dropped a plate in the kitchen and had to clean it up.

I got dressed and came out to the kitchen to make latte for hubby.

I brought the dirty clothes out and put them in the washer. 

I cleaned up the cat litter so Hubby would not have to do it. I vacuumed.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home because the guys were going out to lunch today.
 
I went down to get my Semaglutide injection at NOON. Did not have to wait long.
 
I stopped at Danielle's chocolates to get chocolate coconut creams for Hubby's birthday. Got a card to give to him from the dogs.
 
I stopped to get the mail on the way home.
 
At home, I let the dogs outside and gave them treats.
 
CATS PLAYING IN HALLWAY

 
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
I did bookwork.
 
Hubby got home at 5PM. 
 
Hubby ate something bad that disagreed with his stomach. He was upset and moaning. Half-way sleeping on the sofa. He did not want to move and come to bed. 
 
We watched TV and I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed about 11:30PM.
 
 

No comments: