Friday, April 28, 2023

THURSDAY / VERY WARM / SMITH'S / WASH TATER

THURSDAY
4-27-2023
 
 
 
Awake at 6:15AM. Hubby had already put the dogs out for potty and fed breakfast eggs to them. 
 
I got up and dressed.  Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

I also made Nanogreens. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. We made the bed. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I picked up dog poo in the yard. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV.
 
Hubby & Tater got home early at 3:15PM. Hubby had taken a customer home and dropped him off.
 
We left the dogs at home and got groceries at Smith's. Then we stopped to get Mr. Mistys at Dairy Queen. 

Drove home. Unloaded groceries.

DOGS PLAYING


Watched TV.

I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby was snoring on the sofa. He had eaten some bad guacamole we got at Smith's so his tummy was upset. 

Finally, Hubby woke up from the sofa at 11PM and took a shower. Washed Tater in the shower. They came to bed hours later.

No comments: