Monday, April 24, 2023

SUNDAY / WARM / DOG PARK / CINNABON AT EUREKA

SUNDAY
4-23-2023 
 
 
 
 
I got up at 9AM. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby had already let the dogs outside and made breakfast eggs for them. 

I washed my hair. 

I cleaned off the kitchen counters and put dishes in dishwasher. Put dirty laundry in washer. 

We changed sheets on the bed. Put dirty sheets in washer.

Hubby cleaned cat litter.
 
I put on stretchy pants and we went to get our pedicures at 11AM with Andy at GS Nails.
 
Then we drove to Cinnabon at the Eureka and got a Chocolatta for me, 4 Cinnabons for Hubby, and 2 pretzels to eat at home.
 
Met a guy at the shop who stopped to drop off his UTV with his wife Judy.
 
Took dogs for the park in the afternoon. It was hot. Tater tore around and played with a tall black dog. Then we had to leave because it was burning hot outside. 89 degrees F. Not used to such warm weather. 

Drove back home.

We watched TV.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: